The 2015 golf season is coming!
Register now to get a head start. I am holding two classes on March 1 and March 8 downstairs at Ironwood. We will be swing but no golf balls. The first class is for experienced golfers. It meets from 12:30 – 1:15 both dates. The second class is for new golfers. It meets from 1:30 – 2:15 both dates. You can reserve your spot by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $25 for either class and that includes both sessions. If you want to pay by credit card, register online by following this link: https://camps.active.com/IronwoodGolfClub#/seasonDashboard/sessions/924002
LPGA Class A Teaching Professional Jan Kleiman
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you have a method? No. All golfers benefit from sound fundamentals. Beyond that, golfers need a swing that is compatible with their physical attributes and amount of time they have available to play or practice the game.
- Will I have to change everything if I take a lesson? No. In the first place, no golfer needs to change everything to improve. In the second place, it is your golf game. If we communicate well about what your goals are, you are in control of what changes you make to your game.
- What is your teaching background? I taught for over 16 years at a golf school in Florida. We had students come to the school from all over the world. Instead of teaching a group one aspect of the game, each professional taught his group all aspects of the game. I had the privilege of working with golfers of all ages and abilties. I have had my own golf instruction business since 2010.
- Do you have a teaching license? I am a Class A member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Division. You must serve an apprenticeship to become a Class B professional. Then meet more requirements to achieve Class A status. Once a Class A member, additional educational requirements must be met to maintain that status.
- Do you have competitive playing experience? Yes. I was a member of the LPGA Tour for three years and competed in seven U.S. Women’s Opens. I won twice on the Futures Tour (now known as the LPGA Tour’s Symetra Tour). I still enjoy competition and play once or twice a year on the LPGA Legends Tour.