The 2015 golf season is coming!
Junior Clinic Saturday, March 21 at Ironwood! Cost is $10 per junior. Meet me at the driving range. Bring a wedge, 7 iron and driver. Email me to reserve a spot. email@example.com
Ladies only clinic series
5 consecutive Wednesdays from 5:30-6:45 beginning March 25th. The cost is $75 per golfer. Any gal with golf experience is welcome! Reserve your spot now. firstname.lastname@example.org
LPGA Class A Teaching Professional Jan Kleiman
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you have a method? No. All golfers benefit from sound fundamentals. Beyond that, golfers need a swing that is compatible with their physical attributes and amount of time they have available to play or practice the game.
- Will I have to change everything if I take a lesson? No. In the first place, no golfer needs to change everything to improve. In the second place, it is your golf game. If we communicate well about what your goals are, you are in control of what changes you make to your game.
- What is your teaching background? I taught for over 16 years at a golf school in Florida. We had students come to the school from all over the world. Instead of teaching a group one aspect of the game, each professional taught his group all aspects of the game. I had the privilege of working with golfers of all ages and abilties. I have had my own golf instruction business since 2010.
- Do you have a teaching license? I am a Class A member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Division. You must serve an apprenticeship to become a Class B professional. Then meet more requirements to achieve Class A status. Once a Class A member, additional educational requirements must be met to maintain that status.
- Do you have competitive playing experience? Yes. I was a member of the LPGA Tour for three years and competed in seven U.S. Women’s Opens. I won twice on the Futures Tour (now known as the LPGA Tour’s Symetra Tour). I still enjoy competition and play once or twice a year on the LPGA Legends Tour.